10 In stock
Inversion table accessory
Upgrade any compatible Teeter Inversion Table* for use with the EZ-Up™ Gravity Boots XL with the Conversion Bar Adapter Kit.
Convert the standard ankle clamps with the Conversion Bar Adapter to enable use with the EZ-Up™ Gravity Boots XL.
Now you can perform inverted exercises including core strengthening and leg workouts. You can even take your EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL with you for on-the-go inversion at the gym**!
- The EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL are 1” larger in diameter and 1 ½” taller than the standard EZ-Up Gravity Boots which are one-size-fits-most.
Built for the Benefits
Made of a light but durable shell over thick foam liners, EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL comfortably surround each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles for a customized fit. An ideal solution to elevate your comfort while inverted, Teeter Gravity Boots offer flexible, forgiving support.
Widely known for our quality inversion tables, Teeter Hang Ups® is fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeter’s products are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that help you achieve your back health and fitness goals. Trust Teeter for a better back, better body®.
Workout in Comfort
- Dual, Self-Locking Buckles ratchet the boots securely around the ankle/lower calf area for a customizable, comfortable fit
- Super-Soft 5/8” Foam Liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression
- Flexible, Lightweight Shell made of highly durable DuPont™ Hytrel™ for a more forgiving, slightly pliable boot that weighs just 2 lbs. each
- Specialized Materials including 40% glass/nylon alloy in the hooks for unmatched strength and durability
- Use with select Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables, Inversion Racks and Bars, or at the gym**
* Compatible with Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table models: EP-550, EP-560, EP-860, NXT-S, and IA7, Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Racks and Bars, (or at the gym**)
** Maximum bar diameter of 1.25” (3.2 cm). Ensure a secure, durable platform before attempting inversion on non-Teeter equipment.
- Item Number: B11031
- UPC: 759265001511
- Height capacity: Depends on the inversion table
- Weight capacity: Depends on the inversion table
- Packaged dimensions: 19” x 8” x 8” (48.3 x 20.3 x 20.3 cm)
- Packaged weight: 7 lbs
- Warranty: 5 Years
- U.S. and international patents apply.
Suggested Usage: This product is for home use only. Do not use in any commercial, rental or institutional setting. While Gravity Boots can be taken to the gym, they are intended for personal use only.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
-Teeter EP-560 Inversion Table -Teeter P2 Back Stretcher -Teeter EP-960 Inversion Table -Teeter T3 Massager 8-in-1 S...
-Push Up Stands Eliminates W... -EZ-Up™ Inversion & Chin-Up ... -Teeter EZ-Up Inversion and ...
-Teeter reNEW Muscle & Joint... -Better Back Lumbar Bridge -Comfortable Brace Lumbar Cu... -Posture Corrector Back Supp... -Self-Massage Ball for Exerc... -Yoga Rollers Body Massager -Massager Cushion Acupunctur... -Better Back Inversion Progr... -Better Back Decompression/N... -Better Back Adjustable Acup... -Better Back Vibration Cushion -Teeter EZ-Up Gravity Boots ... -Teeter EZ-Up Gravity Boots ...